I have really been blessed lately with many of the things that I see other bloggers writing about. I have to admit that I am a bit of a lurker, and really should comment more. However, there is a great deal of excellence out there amongst Christian bloggers, and I wanted to take a moment to recognize that fact. So I created this “award in excellence”…
The people that I have chosen to receive this award are:
This is an award that is intended to be passed on, so there are a couple of rules that each recipient should follow…
- Diplay the banner proudly! Write a post about the award, but also display it in your blog’s sidebar.
- Pass it on to three others that you think deserve the recognition. Honor someone else’s efforts to share the love of Christ on the web.
- Link back to the person that gave you the award. Make sure that your readers know who gave you the love.
- Link back to this post as the origination of the award.
- Leave a comment here (on this original post) so that I know who has received the award. I’d love to check out your blog, and discover why someone thought that you were deserving.
I just pray that God bless any of the bloggers that get this award from someone! May the Lord make your efforts fruitful, and may you come to see the lives that are touched by what you do. In Jesus Name. Amen!
To easily recieve updates on new articles, learn how to subscribe to BibleDude.net today.
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- what’s the deal with the faith at work movement? - October 23, 2014
- that time my son reminded me how God is in control - August 31, 2014
- 3 lessons from a year of activist faith - July 14, 2014