You are reading the Margaret Feinberg interview. Read more from this series of articles.
- why 'hungry for God'? [an interview with @mafeinberg]
- how God speaks to people [an interview with @mafeinberg]
- on listening to God's voice [an interview with @mafeinberg]
- why we need to hear God's voice [an interview with @mafeinberg]
- igniting your passion for God [an interview with @mafeinberg]
I don’t think that I have, but I’m pretty sure that God has communicated with me in other ways. Mostly through reading the Bible, sometimes through prayer, and occasionally through other people.
In part two (of five) of my interview with Margaret Feinberg (about her new book Hungry for God) I ask her about the ways she’s discovered that God talks with people. And I also ask her what was the most unusual way that God has talked to her.
Check out what she had to say…
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- 3 lessons from a year of activist faith - July 14, 2014
- how to do social justice while you work - May 29, 2014
- gravity waves, the big bang, and my unshakable faith - March 18, 2014