Hey! I'm glad you're here!
If you're anything like me, then you probably have a strong desire (maybe even a passion) for finding ways to live out the Word of God in your every day life. I started blogging back in 2006 because a mentor challenged me to apply what I believe about the Bible to my work in our secular work environment. I've been on a mission ever since to discover what it means to be a "Bible Dude" ever since!
I hope you'll stick around here for a while and check things out. Feel free to join in the conversations through the comment section on each post. I really appreciate the opportunity to get to know you, and understand how you're processing the things we're talking about here.
The best way to keep up with what we're talking about is by subscribing via email (see below).
Connect with me on social media...
You might also enjoy reading these...
- What If Your Workplace IS Your Mission Field?
- How Do Your Coworkers Perceive Your Leadership?
- The Business of Ministry in Haiti
- Investing My Talents
- Beginning From the End
- The Loneliness of Transition
- Disabling Autopilot, Engaging Creativity
- Silence: Resting from Life's Noise
- Learning Twice
- More Than Enough: Giving out of Abundance
- Swinging Between the Traditional Office and the Virtual Workplace
- how to celebrate your work (like a boss)
- do you read the bible at work?
- which is the best bible translation?
- we exist to intervene
- the apostle paul in arabia
- how to read the bible [with amazement]
- seven major christian leaders [bible college papers]
- why you won’t catch me throwing in the towel
- while we were still sinners
- sometimes it’s messy work
Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. -- Dr. Benjamin Carson