You are reading an interview with Blaine Hogan. Read more from this series of articles.
- on being a creative director [an interview with @blainehogan]
- how churches can be creative [an interview with @blainehogan]
- on creativity for every Christian [an interview with @blainehogan]
- on the creative collective [an interview with @blainehogan]
- on 'untitled: thoughts on the creative process' [an interview with @blainehogan]
At least that’s what Blaine Hogan‘s focus is on. He wants to create a space where people can connect with God. As one of the Creative Directors at Willow Creek Community Church, he looks to integrate elements into the service that can help people experience that connection.
In part one part of my five-part interview with Blaine we talk about his role, and why he thinks it’s an important one in the church today…
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- what’s the deal with the faith at work movement? - October 23, 2014
- that time my son reminded me how God is in control - August 31, 2014
- 3 lessons from a year of activist faith - July 14, 2014