My wife LOVES Christmas music. I do to, but she would listen to it year-round if I let her. So when I got the chance to talk to Smalltown Poets about their new Christmas album, she wouldn’t let me pass it up!
In part one of this two-part interview we talk about how this Christmas album came together, and what Christmas means to them.
There are two things that I want to say after having the chance to talk with them…
1) These guys are the real deal.
2) The Christmas album rocks.
In part two of the interview I talk with them about Christmas wishes, memories, and treats.
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- 3 lessons from a year of activist faith - July 14, 2014
- how to do social justice while you work - May 29, 2014
- gravity waves, the big bang, and my unshakable faith - March 18, 2014